Sunday, February 3, 2013

Newsletter... And some other new things!

I just put out the first monthly newsletter!  I am super excited and totally wanted to share this with you guys!  I also just made a cocoon to match the Rebekah hat that came out last week!  I am on a roll here!  Woot Woot!

The first picture shows my "granddaughter" Katherine wearing the preemie Rebekah hat (hat pattern can be found HERE)and the new cocoon...  I did not really like how much was left on top of the ribbon and kinda thought it covered too much of baby's face (I folded it under to be able to get the bottom half of her face in the shot) so I changed it up a little bit and now the ribbon is closer to the top.  Pretty sure that I like it better this way.  What do you think?

I was thinking that I may write up a pattern for one of these to match each of the newborn hat patterns that I have coming out.  Still toying with that idea!

There was a pretty decent amount of interest in the newsletter, hopefully it is everything that was expected.  I created a section for "sponsors" and put a little blurb in there asking for businesses (from large to small, its all good) who would like to be featured in that section - It's FREE!!  If you are interested please feel free to comment or message me to let me know!

You can check out the brand new newsletter at this LINK.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!  Things are really looking up for me and I am LOVING the positive vibes that I am feeling right now!

Please follow our blog to make sure that you catch the freebie patterns as I usually release at least one size per pattern on here just for you guys!  If you like what you see feel free to share it!

Happy Crafting!

<3 Teri


4 comments:

  1. I love this :) I think the ribbon is too long on the hat.. but it is adorable! you could use a flower on a clip through the hat, that would look pretty too :) ty for the giveaway at crafty Kate going crazy :)

    ReplyDelete