Sunday, January 1, 2012

First pattern is DONE!!!

I did it!!  My very first pattern has been written, tested, edited, and is now DONE and ready to go!!  I have totally completed the toddler size and am ALMOST done with the baby size!

I have also been working on our website... It is a work in progress!!  I am planning on doing a few more tutorials over the next few days too!


Here is the 6 month version of it!  I am SO excited!  So much so that I am willing to send YOU a free copy just for reading my blog!!  I will offer this until Jan 31, 2012 or until 20 people respond - whichever comes first... Just leave your email in a comment or contact me via the contact tab on facebook!  Don't forget to mention that you read about the FREE offer on the blog!

<3

Thanks for always reading my blah blah blah!

Teri

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teri, just came along your blog and was reading your posts. I was wondering if you can email me a copy of your free pattern, its adorable! :-) brwnsugar_18@hotmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Here is the link for the free pattern, I don't have it on this computer... http://diamondcrochetcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/01/3-6-month-sack-hat-with-pom-pom-crochet.html

      <3 Teri

      Delete